Parkie Gividen Estate Auction
LIVE & Online Bidding (Select items)
Saturday October 7, 2023 @ 10:00AM ET
THIS IS A LIVE ONSITE AUCTION WITH HUNDREDS OF ITEMS TO SELL
Inspection Date: Friday October 6, 2023 12:00 - 2:00PM ET
Location: 388 Southville Pike, Shelbyville KY 40065
This will be a live on-site auction with simulcast bidding on select items. Simulcast items include but are not limited to: 2016 Ford F-150 XLT (1, 130 miles), 2007 Ford F-150 XLT (41,237 miles), John Deere 2550, John Deere 2350, John Deere 1020, John Deere 2440, John Deere 2550, Duvall Utility Trailer 16', Big Tex 60CH 18' Car Hauler, Woods 121-2 Mower, Other items available for LIVE bidding include the following: Assorted Firearms (see list below for details), assorted ammunition, Bad Boy Zero Turn, Honda 4-wheelers, hay rakes, mowers, balers, hay wagons, hand tools, US General Toolbox, Predator Generator (BNIB), pressure washer, Honda generator, deep freezers, collectible pocket knives, fishing rods & reels, antiques, collectibles, household items, furniture and more!
The following firearms will be auctioned off LIVE (no simulcast)
- Ruger 22/45 Pistol - .22LR - SN 220-12691
- Smith & Wesson .357 Magnum Stainless Steel Revolver - SN BDR7327
- H&R Trapper Model 22 Revolver
- H&R Model 732 - .32 S&W - SN ANG2056
- Dan Wesson .357 Magnum CTG Revolver - SN 268724
- Smith & Wesson .38 Special Revolver - SN J95299
- Rexio Fabrica de Arms Revolver - .38 Special - SN 066926
- Llama 1911 Piston - 9mm - Gabrilon y Cia Elgoibar (Espana) - SN 33807
- Tarizmendiy Goenaga Fibra Pistol - NO magazine - SN 45477
- Beretta Model 95085 - .25 Auto - SN DAA198138
- Phoenix Arms .22LR Pistol
- Revelation Model “99” Revolver - .22 - SN 1474941
- Beretta .22 Short Pistol - SN 80222CC
- Taurus “The Judge” 45 Colt / .410 Gauge - SN DT243256
- Colt .25 Auto Pistol - SN 194778
- Beretta Model 21A Pistol - .22LR - SN DAA068599
- Astra “Cub” .22 Short - SN 70065
- EIG Model E15 .22LR Pistol - SN 363662
- Hopkins & Allen Foremand Model 1801 - damaged - cylinder spins freely, cracked grips
- Smith & Wesson Revolver - .32 - SN 19602
- Sportsman 12ga Pump Shotgun - SN W353827M
- Savage Model 340D Rifle - .222 REM - SN 244639
- Hunter Arms “The Fulton” 28ga Shotgun
- Winchester .351 Semi Auto w/ 2 Magazines - SN 47761
- J. Stevens Arm .410ga Single Shot
- Remington Model 514 - .22 Short & long
- Winchester Model 77 - .22LR with Simmons 4x32 Scope - NO Mag - SN 11045
- US Underwood M1 Carbine - .30 CAL - Case, bayonet & 2 mags - SN 1944500
- Stevens 20ga Singleshot
- Antique Black Powder Rifle
- Rossi .410/.22LR Model S411220 - SN SR277695
- Ruger Model M77 Rifle - 7mm MAG w/ Redfield 3x9 Scope - SN 75-16734
10% Buyers Premium on all items
6% KY Sales tax on applicable items
PLEASE NOTE: Our bidding platform has been upgraded and you will notice some changes for the better. Your previous username and password will remain the same however, since credit card information is handled by a secure third party, you will have to re-enter your credit card into the upgraded system.
A WILLARD AUCTIONS COMPANY
H. BARRY SMITH, REALTORS AND AUCTIONEERS
88 BRUNERSTOWN ROAD
AUCTIONEERS: H. BARRY SMITH, CAI, JIMMY WILLARD, CAI, SHAWN WILLARD, CAI, COURTNEY ROBERTS, TODD BARLOW, DEAN BURK, ROB WINLOCK, JEFF RIGGLE, CAI, BRYANT WILLARD, DAVIN SMITH, PATRICK HARGADON.
SERVER & SOFTWARE TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event, there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, H. Barry Smith Co. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE nor H. Barry Smith Realtors and Auctioneers, LLC SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by H. Barry Smith Realtors and Auctioneers, LLC.
Any dispute between H. Barry Smith Realtors and Auctioneers, LLC, its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Shelby County, Kentucky. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
Agency: H. Barry Smith Co. Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify H. Barry Smith Realtors and Auctioneers, LLC and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
H. Barry Smith Realtors and Auctioneers, LLC., reserves the right to alter this agreement at any time. This will take place by updating this site. Please check back and review these terms as every time you use this site you are agreeing to the terms as they are written at that time.
Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on and purchase auction items.
BIDDER DEFAULT: Failure to complete a purchase is illegal and will result in one or more of the following (1) prosecution (2) loss of bidding privileges for H. Barry Smith Realtors and Auctioneers, LLC. and all other Marknet auctions.
If a bidder at any time feels his/her username, password or bidder number has been compromised due to lack of security by the bidder, notify Auctioneer immediately.
For additional information, contact H. Barry Smith Realtors and Auctioneers, LLC. Auctioneers - Realtors at 1-888-631-2746.
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE in regard to all auction terms.