BEAUTIFUL 5 BEDROOM, 4.5 BATH HOME
WITH BASEMENT ON 44 +/- ACRES WITH POND
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
3754 Eminence Pike - Shelbyville, KY
Sunday, June 6th from 1 to 3 pm & Tuesday, June 8th from 4 to 6 pm.
Showings at other times can be scheduled by calling the auction company at 812.474.6100.
Online Only Bidding will Open:
Monday, June 7th
Online Only Bidding Close:
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16TH at 6:00 PM
(subject to auto-extend)
REAL ESTATE INFO:
- The real estate consists of 44 +/- acres improved with a 6,000+ sf home with upgraded grey brick exterior that was built in 2007 with careful attention to detail.
- Beautiful front door with leaded glass panels, bright sidelights & transom opens to the foyer with pristine marble flooring and an inlaid design.
- The formal dining room boasts handsome Brazilian Ipe hardwood floors, recessed lighting, decorative columns, a 3-sided bump out & 6” base trim.
- A wrought iron staircase with 6” x 6” oak newel posts & oak treads leads to the upstairs where you can find 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- All second-floor bedrooms have Brazilian Ipe hardwood floors, ceiling fans, three have generous walk-in closets, one has a cathedral ceiling & one has a 3-sided bump out.
- Both second-floor hall bathrooms have bathtub/shower combos.
- Convenient downstairs half bath.
- Spacious first-floor master suite includes many wonderful features; such as Brazilian Ipe hardwood floors, ceiling fan, surround sound, recessed lighting, linen closet, and access to a small deck overlooking the beautiful back yard. The en-suite bath boasts special order ceramic tile flooring, 2 large walk-in closets, shower, luxurious jacuzzi, bidet, two sinks for convenience, and handy make-up vanity.
- Bright & airy kitchen is equipped with a double stainless-steel sink, new dishwasher, Frigidaire stainless double oven, Frigidaire stainless refrigerator, lovely granite countertops, pantry & large island with Whirlpool electric cooktop & bar height dining area.
- Welcoming great room boasts a 22’ cathedral ceiling, surround sound, wood-burning fireplace with dramatic 2 story stone surround, ceiling fan & unique half-round window.
- Deck off great room offers gorgeous westward views overlooking the beautiful back yard & picturesque lake. This is the perfect place to drink your morning coffee or enjoy a drink while watching the sunset.
- Large laundry room with utility sink, washer & dryer, which will remain with the real estate.
- The ceramic tiled downstairs with 9’ ceilings has a large open space perfect for a pool table or foosball, which leads to a fantastic theatre room with surround sound & a play area for the kids.
- The downstairs also offers a gym space with mirrors, a room that could be used as an office or additional bedroom, a full bath with tub/shower combo, and a walkout to the BBQ area.
- Generous 3 car garage with 500+ sf finished bonus room above.
- The roof is only 1 1/2 years old.
- Septic, North Shelby public water averages $25 / month.
- All electric home with security system.
- Quality 2 x 6 framed construction with poured walls and steel center beam.
- The real estate is further improved with a 24' x 40' pole barn with concrete floor & electricity.
- 13 acres are currently farmed for $1500 cash rent a year.
Bedroom with cathedral ceiling - 14‘7“ x 13‘5“
Back left bedroom - 11‘5“ x 13‘9“
Back right bedroom - 11‘2“ x 13‘3“
Bedroom with bump out - 13’ 7” x 12’ 3”
Master bedroom - 18’ 9” x 13’ 7”
Master bath – 18’ x 13’ 8”
Kitchen - 25’ 8” x 17’ 5”
Great room - 22’ 3” x 23’
Laundry room - 12’ 7” x 8’ 2”
Bonus room above the garage - 32’6” x 18’2”
Gym - 14’ 4” x 13’1”
Downstairs main area - 36’ 2” x 28’ 9”
Office - 16’ 2” x 13’ 2”
Theatre - 26’ 4” x 23’ 1”
A 6% Buyer's Premium will be added to the bid amount to establish the contract purchase price. An earnest money deposit of 5% of the contract purchase price is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days. The real estate taxes shall be pro-rated to the date of final closing. Possession will be given at final closing subject to the current farm tenant’s rights. Any fee (typically $250 - $300) charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction will be split evenly between buyer & seller. This auction is subject to an auto-extend closing. The real estate will sell subject to owner approval. SELLER: Mr. & Mrs. Michael
(See "TERMS" tab above for complete terms.)
• A non-refundable, earnest money deposit of 5% of the contract purchase price is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days.
• The real estate taxes will be pro-rated to the date of final closing.
• Possession shall be at final closing, subject to the current farm tenant's rights.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall subject to the approval of the seller.
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
SELLER: Mr. & Mrs. Michael